top of page

Houses of Tadoussac


The Barn has a long history, it is about 150 years old! Built shortly after the main Rhodes house in the 1870's, the Barn has been Kitchen, Scullery, IceHouse, Maid's Quarters, Chicken Coop, and Summer Cottage!

Reilley Cottage

Built in 1922 by Dr James and Nonie Stevenson, parents of the 3 Stevenson sisters.

bottom of page